PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
The Information We Collect
We collect both personal and non-personal information from you online.
- Web Beacons. A web beacon is an electronic file on a Web page that allows us to count and recognize users who have visited that page. Among other things, a web beacon can be used in HTML-formatted email to determine responses to our communications and measure their effectiveness. You can generally avoid web beacons in email by turning off HTML display and displaying only the text portion of your email.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address. As you enter our Sites, we capture and retain the IP address of the device you are using, such as a personal computer or a mobile device.
- Location and Usage Information. If you use our mobile application or access our website using a mobile device, we may collect information concerning your location, information about when an App is launched, individual session lengths for Apps, or why an App may not be working.
Do Not Track Header: Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time we do not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
How We Use Personal Information
Our primary purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with products, services, and information that we think may be of interest to you. We may also decide to use information about you to track how you use our Sites. In addition, we may aggregate the information that you provide with the information that other users provide in order to conduct research, analysis, or studies for our own purposes (i.e., not related to providing you with specific products or services).
We may decide to send people who provide us with their email addresses email. If you decide that you do not want to receive commercial emails from us, you can “opt-out” from receiving such emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided at the bottom of every commercial email. Please note that if you choose to opt-out, we will still send you e-mail relating to specific products or services that you purchase, or e-mail that we believe is pertinent to any communication that you have sent to us, or relationship that you may have with us. If you decide at a later time that you would like to receive commercial emails from us, you can re-add yourself to our communication list.
How We Share Information
We may share personal information or non-personal information with other companies in the following situations:
- Sharing Your Information with Service Providers. We may share information with companies or individuals that provide us with services. These services may include, among other things, helping us to provide services that you request, to create or maintain our databases, to research and analyze the people who request products, services or information from us, to prepare and distribute communications, or to respond to inquiries. Any party with whom we share your personal information is required either contractually or by law to keep it confidential and not to disclose it without your consent and to only use such information as required for the services to be performed.
- Other Companies: We may provide information to carefully selected outside companies when we believe their products or services may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of information sharing under your account settings.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Process. We may disclose personal information to government and regulatory agencies to comply with a lawful summons, court order, subpoena, discovery request, fraud investigation, audit, regulatory examination or other valid court, government, or regulatory agency request.
- Business Transition. In the event that we, or any portion of our assets, are acquired your information may be transferred to the acquiring company.
Other Websites. Our Sites, e-mails, or applications may link to third parties’ websites. It is also possible that third parties’ websites or e-mails may link to our Sites. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these websites before transmitting any personal identifiable information to third parties.
How We Secure Information
How We Communicate With You
If you have any questions or concerns regarding anything contained herein, please contact us at the address provided above.
For your security, please do not email us personal information via e-mail, including:
- Your Account number
- Your Social Security Number
- Your online account login info (Username or Password)
- Your State Issued ID
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your information we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.
We have a process in place that helps us to maintain the accuracy of the personally identifiable information that we collect. Please visit our website to review and correct information about yourself, such as a change in your name or contact information. If you believe that our information is inaccurate or incomplete, you also can contact us at the number or address listed above and ask us to correct or update our information.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the address above.
Last Revised: March 1, 2018